Thursday, September 26, 2013

You know that photo you just have to make something of

During the summer vacation on the island of Rödhamn, I got to know a cute little lady. She is the second daughter of a couple that runs the guest harbor on the island. I know that I've told several times of this beautiful island where everything gets done with gas since there is no electricity. The couple bakes every morning breakfast rolls by order, that they then in the morning pack in a paper bag, write the weather forecast on it and delivers it to the boats in the guest harbor. Anyways, this cute little lady is just a bit more than 2 yo, perhaps 2,5 yo. She is very verbal and talks like any 6 yo. 

During our one week vacation on the island, I took several pictures of the girls and of the family. Those pictures I then put on a cd which I gave them in the end of the summer. I so hope that they can look at those pictures and remember what a great summer it was. 

The other day I found these pictures and I just had to make something of them. So I did a layout using the Let's Scarp sketch 5-9-13, which I modified so it fitted my picture, papers and embellies. I've used papers from We R Memory Keepers, flowers from Prima Marketing and a white carboard as backgound. And here is what I did with all that




I have also another layout to show you. It is this the Let's Scrap weekly sketch. I got this sketch



and made a layout using the same range of papers from We R Memory Keepers. And this is how it turned out

This is my cute little DS. He is always such a happy face and positive. I just hope that no-one ever can take that away from him.

This is all for now. Check back soon for my next Let's Scrap DT layout.

Hugs,
Susanna





1 comment:

  1. I love this Let's Scrap sketch so I decided to use it for the End of Year 2013 Challenge. I love your blog too...so many inspirational layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.