Sunday, September 15, 2013

Another sailing layout

This weeks sketch over at Let's Scrap was a tough cookie for me. I was supposed to use one large picture and that I had not done ever before. 

Well, after thinking for a while I remembered I had just the perfect picture for this sketch. The picture is taken by my older DS teacher at this summers sailing camp. I used a bit of Maja Design papers and black photo matt and added the title. The other pictures are from the island where the camp was held, Rödhamn. It is a small island where they have a guest harbor and a small cafe for sailing boats. No electricity, just you and the nature. Absolutely wonderful place for ultimate relaxation.


This is all for now, folks !

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.