Hi there,
I was yesterday in Stockholm running in "Tjejmilen". It is an event for ladies to run 10 km in the city. So much fun. And so hot yesterday ! But I completed the distance in 1 hour and 20 minutes, woot woot! I was thinking of giving up, but then I remembered something that was waiting for me at my craft desk. I had bought a present for me, in advance yes, but it sure helped me during the time hard time !
Check out my present to myself here.
So, now I don't have any excuses anymore. But what a fun thing to have, though !
Expensive, YES, but so worth it. It got me round the 10 k distance yesterday !!! I am soooo proud of myself... and of course all the other 33.500 ladies running with me ! Well done each and every one !
So, I of course had to test it the other day and made a card... (sorry for the unprepared picture)
But this is so fun ! I love the butterfly and the flowers and all the other things that came with the start kit.
I have been asked by Let's Scrap to do kind of a guest DT challenge. So much fun. I hope that they like what I make... I'll show you soon, what I did for it !
That's all for this time, folks !
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.