Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Woot Woot !

Today I have two really cool things to tell you.

First is that the other day I got an e-mail asking if I wanted to join as a contributing DT over at Let's Scrap. I didn't even have to think, of course I did ! So, I got this challenge to do. I thought for a while and then I did a layout according to the challenge. I was about to post it on the group discussion when I thought of checking that I've used right sketch. At the same time as an answer to this I got to know that the challenge had changed due to the Host DT quitting the team. Bugger....

So, here I was with a completed layout for one challenge and a new challenge to do. Double bugger !
But I didn't actually have a problem. See, I had already done one of the requirements for the new challenge. I just had to add the other one. And lucky me, the element I needed to add fitted my layout.

OK, now you'd like to see the layout, right ? But, unfortunately I am not allowed to show it to you before D-day :(  But I can show you a peek!


The second cool thing is that learning to know that one of the DT's had quitted, I e-mailed one of the admins and told her that I would be available if they should need someone to step up to fill the shortage.
And guess what ? They wanted me to join them. So, yes I am now officially one of the Let's Scrap Design Team members for the term september through december. How cool is that !

I am off to do some DT work now. Keep on peeking in to see my reveals for the DT.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.