Hi there,
I am back... yes, already ! Today, friday, is the challenge day over at Let's Scrap. This weeks challenge is hosted by Hanne G. Sinkerud from Norway and I was originally meant to be a contributing DT member. A member of a previous DT, but since I was asked to do this challenge I was accepted to be in the DT for this period. FUN!
This is what the rules for this challenge are:
* At least three layers between the background paper and the photo(s)/ motive on the layout/ card.
* Use one flower tutorial from the tutorials here to make at least one flower on your project.
I was allowed to use which ever sketch and here is what I created
The picture is me and my grand-ma in her garden swing at my gand parents summer house. Granny and I used to eat breakfast out in the garden looking at the beautiful mornings. We would tripp down to the garden in our PJ's and she would have done breakfast ready. Then we were sitting in the sun enjoying life. Oh, do I miss those mornings !
I've used my favorite Maja Design papers. The title and one of the flowers are cut out with Sizzix Big Shot the other 2 flowers are done using the tutorial #22- Torn paper flowers at Let's Scrap
Here are some close ups.
This is all for this time. Peek in soon to see more.
Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.