Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DT work from previous weeks

Hi there,
I am so sorry that I have not been posting for a while. I've had my bucket full. The past weeks I've done some DT work that I have not shown you.

This is the layout done for the 10-2-13 sketch. I've used papers from We R Memory Keepers.


The sketch 10-9-13 is the inspiration to this layout. Papers from Maja Design.

This again is a christmas card made with the 10-16-13 sketch as inspiration. 
Papers are from an unknown manufacturer.

I have today become a owner of a brand new Hyundai i30. A red, beautiful car! Unfortunately I do not have a real life picture of it yet... but here is a picture from the homepage. Cool car, isn't it !


So, that's all folks for this time.
Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs,
Susanna



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ada, thanks for playing along. Looking forward to seeing your beautiful lift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.