It's funny how just a small thing can inspire one to do something. I saw a stunning photo on Facebook today of a acquaintances daughters graduation. I sent her a note that I would very much like to have that photo. She was so nice to send it to me. I opened the photo on my computer and immediately I knew what I wanted to do with it. It took me an hour to put it together and unfortunately I have to say that the photo doesn't show the colors right, but you get an idea of it anyways.
This is what I did
Look at that gorgeous graduation picture !
Here, some close ups.
I used papers from Maja Design collections Life in the Country and Vintage Spring Basics. The letters are cut out from Bazzil Basics cardboard and the flowers are from Prima Marketing as is the parts of the swirls.
So this was it, for this time.
Thanks for peeking into my blog.
Hugs,
Susanna



That is such a beautiful layout Susannah and I love the photo. I think you did justice to both. I bet she is delighted :D
ReplyDelete