The other day my colleagues asked me to do a birthday card to a colleague that has birthday coming up. She is going to be 50 in few weeks and they wanted me, yes, me to make a card. I am so honored.
So, I got some pics of her and we discussed that, since there is so many who want to participate in her gift, I had to do quite a large card. Well, that I sure did. I have been thinking about the card for few days and had promised to have it finished on thursday... but that was a bit too soon. I have been thinking... thinking and thinking... and this morning, when I got up (unnecessary early) I just had the whole thing figured out. I went to my scrap room and picked out the papers and cut them, inked them and glued them on place. The only thing I really had to think about some more was the flowers. But those too I figured out while working the papers. I've used an sketch from Let's Scrap 4-10-13.
This is what I did with it and some Maja Design papers.
Here are some close ups.
I did also make a masculine card, but didn't take a photo on that yet. So, you'll see it later.
Keep peeking in and in few days you'll get to see that one too.
Thank's for checking out my blog and do check in again soon.
Hugs,
Susanna



Beautiful card Susannah. Love it. Cool details...
ReplyDelete