I started with the layout for a colleague the other day, then I continued with the outing pics and yesterday I did the Let's Scrap this weeks sketch... I used papers from ... guess... yes, Maja Design and scrapped some of the sailing pics of my older DS. He just loves sailing. Soo... this is the sketch I've used
And this is the layout I made
DS is so in to sailing that it has been a long wait during the spring until the sailing classes started in the beginning of May. Now this week, they have 3 hrs sailing every day. Guess the amount of happiness. We bought a dress for him, so that if he falls in the water he will keep dry. That has been a life saver during the cold May thursdays. Even though he hasn't fallen in, but it is also warm in the chilly wind.
Yesterday he was asked to participate in sailing slightly larger boats than his "jolle". He joined in a team sailing the boat class 606. This is a class that sails from early May through September every wednesday and the boat team (team of 2) winning most of the weeks will win the series. This wednesday was a junior-team member sail. All teams had to have one junior member with them.
Think that my little boy does so well, that the big boys want him to participate. Well done, dear!
This is all folks. Peek in soon to see more.
Hugs,
Susanna


What a great page! You guys live in a perfect area for sailing.
ReplyDelete