I have been very lazy... or just pooped with work. I haven't updated my blog in over a month.
OMG, I just realised that I have not scrapped for over a month. Some cards yes, but nothing else.
I did promise some time ago that I would run 10 km in the end of May. Must have been a bad day or something. So I started training. Jogged slowly few times and managed to run approximately 3,5 km. Then I bought new running shoes, asics, that were to be super duper mega good for running and especially fitted to my feet.
Fitted or not but when I run with them on, I got such pain in my legs. So I thought that it was just because the shoes were new and I tried again and again, and once again. During one month I tried the shoes several times. But the outcome was always the same, a terrible pain in my legs. So one week before the D-day I decided to switch to my old, 10 euro shoes. No pain.... at least in my legs. The pain had gone somewhere else. Because the shortage of time had made me want too much. Sooo, I pushed myself a bit more and a bit more. I have a new motto: No pain, no gain ! This last week before the D-day I ran up to 6 km at a time... half killed me, but I did it. And guess what ? On saturday the 26th of May I participated in Naisten Kymppi in Helsinki. I did run the whole 10 km, exept for the 10-20 m that I had to walk, well I tried also running while drinking... but more of the water got on my clothes than down my throat...
So, what I want to say is that if a "soffpotatis" (direct translation sofa potato) like me can run 10 km with tiny bit of training... what can I do if I put my mind to it ?
I did a card the other day, a colleague bought it, for a wedding. I used a Let's Scrap sketch to it, nbr 9-21-11
So this is it. That's all for this time. I know I've been bad in updating my blog and I probably won't be good at it during the summer. But so be it. Hope to get a new start with my scrapping and blogging after the summer. Hope you all have a great and warm summer or what ever season you are having !
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.