Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wohoo ! I'm so exited

Hi ya all,
Long time since I wrote... sorry. I am still not having my scrapping room finished. Who can I blame for that... well, the sad truth is... me. Not fun to admit, but so true. I have been very slow in ordering the wall paper I want for my side of the wall... and my dear 9 year old son wants a picture of a dog on his side. We are not quite agreeing on that matter. So we are discussing it still.
So all this waiting and discussing has led to no scrapping for ages ! Soon I will explode if don't get to scrap.

Well, in this grey autumn weather and the depression of not scrapping, I do have some good news, though ! One of my layouts has been published in the paper back magazine Inzpira (Swedish magazine). Wohoo!!!

A big picture of my dear little cuteness...


I've used papers from MajaDesign, some stamps from YouDo, Letters from Storytellers Yacht Club, Webster's Pages Yacht Club Image & Phrase stickers and YouDo buttons.

This publication gave me 5 pieces of this issue and when I now have been giving away some of the issues I still have 2 examples left. So I decided to give away those two. And what do you have to do in order to have your chance on one issue?

You have to:
1) become a follower of my blog
2) lift my layout
3) comment this post telling me that you've done just that and link to your blog for me to see your take on my layout.

I will then let my cute little hero on the picture draw 2 winners. The drawing will be made on the 1st of november, this means that you have time until 31st of october midnight. Remember that Finland is in the UTC +2 hrs timezone.

So, lets see if anyone is out there !
That's all for now, keep checking in here. Soon I get my scrapping room ready and then I'll have a lot of pictures to scrap. Have been collecting pictures from the whole summer...

Hugs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! This layout is lovely, Susanna! Congratulations! What a great honor! I hope some of my Facebook friends come by and visit! (Love the anchor Washi tape!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting published! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.