Monday, October 29, 2012

Another Winter layout

I'm back already. I know, I'm really on a roll with these layouts. Almost one a day...

Well, the thing is that first of all, It is so much fun creating now when my new scraproom is taking form... still feeling a bit around with all the stuff, but definitely getting there. For the second, I managed to capture few cute pics of my younger DS and for the third over at Let's Scrap the DT is hosting a LOAD challenge... layout a day...

I am far behind, but haven't scrapped this much since ages ago. As I mentioned I've done almost one layout a day the past few weeks. This one, that I'm showing you tonight, is the #12 for me this month.

I made this layout using the Creative Scrappers sketch #232 as inspiration and this time Fancypants papers from the Hot Chocolate collection and some Maya Road chipboard snowflakes that I did emboss with white embossing powder.


Here DS is standing on our veranda and looking at the sea behind me. The sunlight makes such an glow on his face. The poor penguine on the tiny tag got his head behind the lace... the lace must have moved when I fixed it in it's place... lol.

Well, this is all for now.
Thanks for peeking in and do leave a comment, so I'll know you've visited.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.