Hi there,
Sunday - was, as we all know the seventh day, was when God rested after working hard for 6 days. A day for rest and relaxation it should be. But not in this house, though.
For you to understand I need to start explaining yesterday... The handsome little man has been coughing all night... and woke up early... and when he wakes up, everybody wakes up. So at 8 AM we started making breakfast. After that the boys cried for a while because they we're not allowed to play Farming Simulator... until it was time to pack the bags for birthday party nbr 2 for the 9 yo. It was to be swimming party... Well, 9 boys at the age of 9 gathered at the local swimming establishment. They were to have competitions on the aqua track... a huge air-filled track where the kids got to climb, jump, glide etc etc on the track trying not to glide in the water. You get the idea...
Then after 2 hrs a pizza lunch with ice cream was waiting for the boys in the café. They ate and opened the presents and then the time was up. All the parents came and picked up their precious little worn out boys. I guess that in those houses the evening was quite calm yesterday.
Well, not for us. We went home to prepare our selves for a dinner at our friends house. There were again 9 boys, this time of all ages, so that house did not experience any calm evening. Anyhow, we had superb dinner and such fun time.
This, sunday morning, however... I had planned for a bit of a sleep in. But it didn't happen. The boys woke up early, even though they went to bed quite late last night. The after breakfast my DH wanted to go to the woods to collect some mushrooms...
and we did. Then we ofcourse needed to clean them and make some dinner. I did sauté over half of them together with chopped onion and season with salt and pepper... yummy.
Well, I had planned a whole day of scrapping, but as you see it didn't happen. I did, however, do a card. Number 5 for the LOAD Challenge. I am a bit behind, but hey, who's counting.
This is my card for today...
Papers are from Echo park: Just for the record line.
Yesterday, I did a layout too... Nothing I'm really proud of, but it counts nor #4 in the LOAD counter...
Papers are from MME Indy chic line. The layout is about my dad's paradise, their summer house.
That's all for now, folks. Do leave me a comment so I'll know you peeked in.
Thanks !
Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.