Friday, October 26, 2012

Snow

Last night it started snowing here on the island. How weird is that... well, actually not at all. It is quite normal that we get the first snow this time of the year. But I was kind of hoping that it would be gone in the morning... And it's not ! Crap ! or should I say Scrap. Well, not yet. I don't have a picture of it... lol

But this is how it looked like last night....
I just had to light up the candles and take a pic of them in the snow. It doesn't really show how beautiful it really was. But that, my friends, I leave for your imagination to figure out.

Off to work with my car that doesn't have the winter tyres on... yet !

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.