Friday, October 19, 2012

I feel energized

Hi all,
I'm back again. Yes, already !

Our little star has been ill and he always gets high fever. As he did this time too. Temperature almost 40 degrees celsius during the first night and day. Loads of medicine to keep it down and worries when he didn't want to drink. But the second day when dad was home with him, I did order them to drink lots and lots. And they did. Almost 1 litre during the hours I was at work. Well done ! and so did the fever start to get lower. Now three days later he is almost fever free but has a horrid cough, but getting better.

So this is what has been filling my past days but I did some scrapping... since I've started to get my scrap room in order. Still lot to be done, but I'm getting there. I did get energy from fixing the room and have done 3 projects...all with sketches from Let's Scrap.

The first, #1 for the LOAD Challenge, was a card and turned out like this:

I've used papers from BestCreations.

The second, #2 for the LOAD Challenge, was this, using papers from MME Miss Caroline line.

Pictures are from my dad's summer house. Such a relaxing place.

The third, #3 for the LOAD Challenge, is a birthday card to a friend of mine. I've used the same paperline here in this one from MME Miss Caroline. I also did the flowers myself following DT Denise's tutorial #22 on Let's Scrap.


Well, that was all for now. I do have to get that room finished so I can show you some pictures. But as I said, still lot to do. Wallpapers need to be put and then some shelves and a bit of this and a bit of that, you know.

Check back soon.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.