Today I've had a possibility to scrap the first layouts of this month. Last month I got up to 14 or 15... not bad when taking that I started very late in the month.
As for today, I've done 2 layouts and 1 card.
The first layout was inspired by Creative Scrappers sketch #233, check out the sketch here. I've used papers from Echo Park to this layout and I found a tutorial on chevrons on a fellow Let's Scrap members blog, check out her simple tutorial here.
This is my take. I also combined this sketch with a challenge #148 on Let's Scrap, where one has to use a cardboard as polaroid frame. I am not, however, able to show this layout on the Let's Scrap site since the sketch is not theirs. But I think it turned out pretty well, anyway. The picture is taken few years ago of my younger DS.
The second page I've made today is inspired by the this weeks sketch over at Let's Scrap. Check out the sketch here.
I've used papers from Crate Paper. This picture is... as you can see on the title... Once upon a time ... for many years ago.. there was this young girl.... Well, it is years and years ago.... a young and beautiful girl.. today, I'm just beautiful..... LOL. I wish.
Anyways, here is the layout.
The third is a card that I've made to DH's stephmom who has been in surgery to remove some internal parts that are no longer needed. I've used papers from Echo Park, for the record 2 line. I've used a card sketch from Let's Scrap 6-20-12. Here is my card:
The picture turned out a bit blurry but it says: Get Well Soon. Inside is a poem: Don't let the shortcomings of today, shadow the dreams of tomorrow.
That's all folks.
I've really got to find a kit club that won't ruin me with the shipping costs. I'm running out of paper.... how ever that can happen.
Well, See you soon!
Hugs,
Susanna



LOVE your take on CS sketch #233! Thanks for playing along!!
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty layout, the chevrons are amazing and so is the focal point! thanks for joining us at CS!
ReplyDelete