Thursday, November 15, 2012

Using Stash

Hi all,
For the time being I do not subscribe any kits from any kit club. And I can tell you, that I am running out of papers... LOL, just joking. Not really running out of papers, I have a lot of papers but not any that inspires me really, you know, like new papers do.

I have this week made a layout using the Creative Scrappers sketch #234 and using papers from my all time favorite Maja Design. These papers are so beautiful... so I try to save them as long as possible. I also use them as effectively as possible. This layout is made with the Vintage Winter collection and using cute pics of my older DS in his new winter jacket.


The letters are from American Crafts and Petaloo. I've also used Glossy Accents on the stars and 3D glue dots to make them pop out.

I also made the Let's Scrap weekly sketch yesterday. Check out this weeks sketch on the Let's Scrap site here. This is my take on this sketch by Judy Rakes


Papers here are the Miss Caroline line from MME. I also used a challenge from Let's Scrap DT #148. In this challenge one should make a polaroid frame of paper.

So here are my two latest layouts, made yesterday. I am still waiting for my scrap room to be finished. I am still missing the wall paper and the shelves. Then I can put all the things in order...


That's all for the time being.

Hugs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout I love the colors! I try to save paper too glad Im not the only one....its starting to get a little out of hand tho hahhaa! Thanks for playing along at CS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zwei wunderschöne layouts.lg anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.