Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas is getting closer

OMG ! Its over 2 weeks ago I last updated my blog. Shame on me !!

I still don't have my scrap room done, but it's getting there. Slowly, but eventually it's going to be ready. Well, the wall paper is up and the furniture are on their places but still missing the shelves. Have to go and buy them. Soon, very soon, I can show you a picture of a ready to work scrap room. 

Anyway, we've got loads and loads of snow the past week. And it doesn't seem to stop snowing. At the moment I think it's not snowing. But hey, it has been snowing almost without a break for a week. Normally we plow with our tractor and the snowblower, but now the amount of snow is too much for the little tractor. Normally the road is neatly cleaned but now it is just a small string shoveled up to the garage. We are waiting for the big machines to come and clean it up.


This is a picture when it had started snowing. Now the flower pots cannot be seen, except from the front. The lamp on top of the stairs is almost under snow.

Well, I think I have to go and see how much work there is outside of my door this morning. Hope you have a great weekend !

Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.