I have almost got my scrapping room finished. At least I can scrap there. It is such a long time since I've done a LO or a card that yesterday I just had to do something.
We had a power break yesterday for almost 4 hrs, so I had to scrap in candle light. That was the first time I've ever scrapped in candle light but it was ok. I made 3 christmas cards that a colleague had asked me to do.
I used Let's Scrap card sketch 2-13-12 as my inspiration.
So here are the 3 cards that I've made. I used papers from Maja Design and a MS punch. I also embossed with the heat from a candle, a bit tricky but totally ok. Watch your fingers though ! I used a christmas stamp from Reprint and Versamark watermark stamp pad, Reprint Gold detail embossing powder and Versafine Onyx black ink and some christmas flowers from YouDo, I think.
So, these are the first christmas cards I've made this christmas. Perhaps I do few more, but I've ordered photo cards this year to send to family and friends.
So, this is it for this time. Thank's for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.