For a period of time I have not been scrapping basically at all. I have only made some cards. I am renovating my scrapping room for my son and have to move all the stuff. This is partly done, but I am waiting for DH to build a wall that separates my scrapping area from my sons room. And I have been waiting for that for ages already. =(
Yesterday, however, I made 2 pages. The first one is for the Creative Scrappers sketch #225, that was published yesterday morning. This is how it looks like:
I've used papers from the new Echo Park collection Just for the record. The picture is taken approximately one month ago, early in the morning, when the sun was just about to rise. It looks like the heaven and sea are burning.
The other layout is made with the weekly sketch at Let's Scrap 9-5-12.
I've used Echo Park collection Just for the record also for this layout. I also misted the white cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pine Needles. The picture is from 21st of June when we celebrated the summer... a bit too early... since it never really came to these parts of the Scandinavia.
I promise to show you pictures when we get that darn wall up and the rooms separated and fixed. Hopefully before christmas. lol
That's all for this time, folks. Thanks for peeking in and do leave a comment, so I'll know you popped by. Hope you have a fabulous week!
Hugs,
Susanna


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.