Thursday, September 6, 2012

I have been lazy

Hi all,

I am so sorry, but I have been quite lazy to update my blog for a while. I have also not done basically any scrapping during this time. Last week I did, however, one layout to a friend of mine. Her adorable son is baptized next saturday and I wanted to make a present to that cute little bundle. And so I did. When I had the layout almost finished I realised that I didn't have a picture that matched the layout, so I invited myself to see this newbie and had my camera with me, of course !
And so I did take few pictures... appr. 20, but who counts. lol. Anyways, I used a LS sketch 8-22-12
and this is how it turned out...

I've used some acrylic colors and gesso and stamped the small feet with memento ink. The papers I've used are from Maja Design Skärgårdsliv-collection. Flowers from Prima Marketing and YouDo button, some rub-on and a clock from MayaRoad and a pearl swirl from Prima Marketing. In the middle of the flowers I've used pink glitter glue. Here are some close ups



This tag holds the name to be, which is a secret until the big day on saturday.

I also have made a card to a colleague that has retired. We had a party for him together with all my colleagues the other day. We had so much fun. This is the layout I made


I've used papers from MME Indie Chic. This is a picture of him hiking in the Alps. He loves hiking and Cognac. When you open the card, the inside holds all the peoples names who participated in collecting money for a cheque for him  that he can use however he finds best.

Well, I hope that I can keep onto my mojo, that I got the other day, and keep scrapping.
That's all for this time. Do leave a comment so I know that you've been here.
Thanks for peeking in !
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.