I have been feeling a bit down, since the summer never seemed to find it's way here up north. But at last we did get few warm and beautiful days. Few is better than none !
Anyhow, it has happened a lot lately. My first born did go on a sailing camp for few days in the beginning of August and then he continued to the mainland for a 5 days camp with the association for those with hearing aids. He had such fun there. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to show.
When the camp was finished we went to get him and headed to Tampere to the amusement park Särkänniemi. We spent several hours there and watched e.g. a dolphin show that really impressed my first born. The dolphins jumped and swam with the trainers and did all kinds of tricks. After the day full of rides in the amusement park we headed to Helsinki to visit my mum.
A very short visit, but we spent the night at her house and the kids, and hubby for that matter, got to see her new home. The next morning she was off to Tallinn and we went to Suomenlinna to teach the children a bit of Finlands history. It was a beautiful sunny day, just like it should be when visiting an island. Pictures coming later....
Well I have been low on mojo lately, but last night I got going. I did a birthday card for Let's Scrap weekly sketch 8-15-12, designed by Debby DeWilde.
Papers used here are from Carta Bella, such a beautiful pinky soft colored line.
Later I thought of doing the sketch to an layout and this is what I came up with. The papers are from MME Indy Chic and letters and the journaling card are from JillibeanSoup.
But, my friends I didn't stop there. I did also a layout using Creative Scrappers latest sketch #222
Papers used are from Carta Bella and letters from American Craft.
Well, I'll hope that my mojo is back for a while now. I have planned to do several layouts with the picutres I have from our trip to the amusement park and to Suomenlinna. I also have taken pictures lately of the every day life and hope to scrap them too soon.
So, thanks for checking in and I hope you keep tuned, leaving a comment is always appreciated !
That's all folks !
Hugs,
Susanna
P.S Tomorrow is school start and we have one excited 3rd grader in the house!



Doesn't look to me like you lost your mojo! Great projects. Love the papers you've used, and wonderful take on that CS sketch!
ReplyDeleteNice to find your blog! You made beautiful pages! Great work!
ReplyDeleteHi Susanna. I have used your YOU ARE ALWAYS HAPPY page as my scrap lift for your Let's Scrap End of Year Challenge.
ReplyDelete