Thursday the 2nd of August today and that means that there is a new DT over at Let's Scrap since yesterday. This period I decided not to continue in the team. It is time for new talented ladies in the team and I am more than willing to let them inspire me. It was a tough decision but I felt that I needed a break. I loved the two terms in the team, with highly talented ladies from all around the world. Some of them continue in the team but few are stepping aside and letting new members be the inspiration.
These are the ladies from this second term:
Denise van Deventer from South Africa - Super mom with a dream of an own scrapbooking store. Love seeing your layouts with that cute son of yours !
Michelle van Wyk from Australia/ South Africa - A lady who designs in several kit clubs and has a awesome scrapping style.
Kristine Ponte - The forever 28 yo lady from Canada who teaches classes and workshops and is a independent scrapbooking consultant.
Laura Alberts - the young student mom and energizer bunny from Mississippi. Love your layouts.
Asmah Zainal Abidin The stay at home mum of 4 from Malaysia -
Cathy van de Bruinhorst - the Starbucks addict from California - Love the way she talks about her DH.
Enikö DeLisle - the Hungarian chef from Marthas Vineyard or should I say the Barbie collector or the Interior designer or the Events planner or the marketing consultant or perhaps the caterer.... or even better... Scrapbook designer. Love her creations.
Judy Rakes from Colorado - lady who cut her gorgeous hair and got an awesome short hair style ! Very brave and selfless thing to do to donate your hair.
Val Thorpe from South Africa - Love her layouts and the doggies are so cute.
Elizna Parsons - a busy mum from South Africa teaching many classes. Love her simplistic and clean lines scrapping style !
Mindi Brown - an ever energetic lady from Montana, who hosted the blog hop in february and who made her dream come true and opened a scrapbooking store at home
and
Jennifer Russell - the music teacher from North Dakota that said shed like to be a scrapbooking consultant.
And then we have the two angels, Betty Anne Orr from Canada and Debby de Wilde from Holland, who keep the site up and running, answering the members questions and problems as well as having their own lives with kids and DH's to look after. I love the way they put their heart to the Let's Scrap site. The real organizers !! We hardly see their creations but when they have time for it... wow, what fantastic creations they show !
Well, this is the first week in 8 months that I've done a layout not being on the DT.... well, ok actually two layouts for the weekly sketch. What an awesome sketch it is. This time I have the possibility to be in the draw for the weekly prize, yet ! Check out Cheri O'Neills latest sketch:
and here is what I did with it.... using papers from Maja Design and a picture of my crocuses in the garden.
I also did another take on it. This time I used this gorgeous picture of my cousins mum. She was a model when she was young and this is just so edgy pic of her. I've used papers from Simple Stories, summer fresh line.
Well, that's all for now. I have to get used to not being in the DT anymore and it is quite hard not seeing the DT letter behind my name in the Let's Scrap site. But hey.... I'll survive !
Hugs to y'all !
Susanna



hugs! you did a great job in the past! Do continue to join in for the fun!
ReplyDeleteSusanna Your inspiraton will still be there i love looking at your work take care and hey dont enter to many layouts we wont get a chance to win lol x
ReplyDelete