Friday, July 27, 2012

Wedding card

The other day I got an request to make a wedding card to a colleague of mine. She is attending a wedding and couldn't find any card that was the right one. Well, that gives a perfect start for making a card. What should the card look like? What colors would she like on it? What sentiment, what kind of image... papers, decorations etc etc. The questions are endless. 
I did a card, she hasn't seen it but I hope she likes it anyway.

I did the card using the Creative Scrappers sketch #218, check it out here.
My card looks like this 

As I said, I do not have a clue about the theme colors for the wedding, but I hope that it will do. I'll get the judgement on monday, when she sees it. Can't wait until then.

Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.