Monday, July 16, 2012

Small racers

The other day we took the boys to the local go-cart track. They had been waiting for it for so long and the excitement in the car was enormous. Here are some pictures from the evening.

  Testing the helmet

 Testing the wheels

 Checking out the opponent

 I've done this before !

 Checking out the race track

 I am speed !

 I really am speed !

So excited ! 

 I am speed !

 Wohoo !

 Look at the speed mum !

 Mee too, look at me ! I'm driving with daddy.

 This was so much fun !

I am exhausted, this was so cool !

I think that the look on the boys faces describes how much fun this race was. And for the little one, how much fun was it to drive with daddy !

That's all folks,

Hughs,
Susanna

1 comment:

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.