Sunday, March 4, 2012

Blog hop winners announced !




Let's Scrap Leap around the world blog hop has ended and the winner have been announced over at Let's Scrap.
The cards made with the sketch I showcased were all great.


I used the random.org to draw a winner for the RAK that I offered and the lucky winner was this beautiful card made by Michelle van Wyk, all the way from Australia !!! Congratulations!

Isn't this just a yummy looking card ? Michelle is in a week or so getting a package in the mail with assorted pack of gorgeous G45 papers.

That's all folks ! The blog hop is over and all the DT's at Let's Scrap can rest their fingers. There has been 1200 and some cards uploaded and several new members registering during the blog hop, so you can say that it became a huge success.

Hughs,
Susanna

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Susanna, it was such fun to finally select the winners for our blog candy, wasn't it? I absolutely love your new blog layout. I feel calm just being here! Good luck! Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.