Thursday, March 15, 2012

Latest scraps

After making over 10 cards for the Leap around the world blog hop in February, I've lost my mojo for few weeks. Thanks to my eagerness in the beginning of my DT term, I've had all the DT layouts done well in advance. But I have also done one layout and one card for an application, which I didn't get. So today I thought of showing you those.
Here is the first layout. The picture is from our trip to Thailand this winter. We went to Lanta sightseeing with a tuk-tuk and this picture is taken on the Old Town pier.The papers I've used are from January Nook kit


And the card with papers from Maja Design.


This layout was meant for another application, but in the end I applied with another layout.

A few weeks ago, I got an request to make a birthday card through Facebook. This was a card to a previous colleague, and they would need the card.... the day after. I love when I get these requests well in advance ! Well, after the kids had gone to bed that evening I made this card. These papers are also from a Nook kit, but, I do not have a clue which one.

Well, this was all for the time being !
I have to make a layout to my cousins baby soon, very soon! So, peek back in to see what I create for the new Granroth Sunshine !

Hughs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Så masse flott du har laget! Jeg ble virkelig fasinert over bakgrunnen til LO nr 2 ;) Lekkert!

    Klem fra Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Old Town Layout and Paradise took my breath away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.