Saturday, March 24, 2012

I made it to the next term

The Design Team for the next term, April - July, has been chosen over at Let's Scrap and I am one of the lucky ones ! The other lucky ones are the following talented ladies:

Michelle van Wyk    
Denise van Deventer         
Judy Rakes                   
Jennifer Russell            
Shirley Bergsma                             
Kristine Ponte                    
Eniko DeLisle                     
Asmah Zainal Abidin          
Laura Alberts                     
Valerie Thorpe                    
Cathy van der Bruinhorst
Susanna Granroth - that's me !!
Mindi Brown                  
Elizna Parsons

I am so exited about the possibility to continue the next term as DT member.

Hugh,
Susanna

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your next projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to working with you Susanna! Congratulations on your second term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT spot at Lets Scrap. Looking forward to your creations and thank you for becoming my 123rd Follower.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your continuing appointment to the Let's Scrap Design Team, Susanna! I look forward to "sitting out" this term and admiring the new DT creations from the middle of the New Hampshire woods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your continuing appointment to the Let's Scrap Design Team! It is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.