Monday, March 19, 2012

Things to have

There are always many things you would want to have. But at the moment I would love to get this book:

It is a cook book about using the local, Nordic, ingredients. The book has been chosen as the best Nordic cook book 2011 and also won the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2011 in it's own category. On top of that it has also qualified in the final of The Worlds best cook book in Paris 2012, which is announced any day now.

If it was christmas, I now it's not, I would definitely write to Santa about it.

Hughs,
Susanna

1 comment:

  1. I love learning about the authentic cuisine of my homeland! I'm always elated when I find a wonderful Hungarian cookbook, so I totally understand! ...Well it's too long to wait for Christmas...what about Easter, or your birthday? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.