Monday, March 26, 2012

A present to a new relative

One of my cousins became a dad a short time ago. He and his better half were blessed with a little princess on the same day as I am born. Can you imagine that ! This little princess was born 40 years and 4 hrs later than me. To celebrate this little newcomer in our family I've made an album page with all the important measurements and of course using the colors that the parents requested.

This is what I came up with using the Let's Scrap sketch 2-1-12. The name of this little girl is Livia Filippa Anastasia Granroth, Anastasia being our late grand mothers name. As you can see she was born on 31st of January 2012 at 4:32, was 2850 g and 49 cm long.

I've used papers from Maja Design and decos from Prima Marketing, MayaRoad and Inkido, Letters from American Craft.

3 comments:

  1. It is lovely, thank you Susanna! It will have a special place in Livia's room.
    Ulla and Kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Susanna, I love all the flowers, the hidden tag and sweet photos. I look forward to working with you during a 2nd term at Let's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I loved this layout when i spotted it in the Let's Scrap Gallery...just gorgeous! Livia is adorable, as well...that goes without saying

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.