Today
is the Leap day, that means that it is the last day of february. And
that means that the Leap around the world blog hop over at Let's Scrap
is almost finished. There is still 10 hours to hop on.
What do you have to do in order to participate?
Well, that's simple. Just follow the steps below. For a chance in the draw for winners:
1. Make sure to be a member of Let's Scrap
2. start at Mindi's blog, here
3. Make sure to follow the host blog
4. Comment the blog post telling about these steps.
For at second chance in the draw:
5. Create a card using the host sketch, upload it to the gallery at Let's Scrap and make sure to tag it right.
6. Comment the blog post a second time with the link to your card
AND that's it. On each of the 50 blogs you can win a RAK.
BUT as I already mentioned, there is 10 more hours time. So hurry hurry !
Make
sure to follow my blog by e-mail. It seems that many think they're
following and their e-mails have not been registered. Since it is a part
of the first chance, you won't be entered at all for the drawing if
this is not done.
Tomorrow morning, I will draw a winner. But it might take few days before I can let you know of the winner here on the blog.
Off you go hoppin' !
Hughs,
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.