Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Let's Scrap weekly sketch 10-1-14

Hi there,

today I want to show you the layout I've made for Let's Scrap weekly sketch this week.

The sketch is made by Debby de Wilde, our admin from Netherlands. It is a double page sketch, however I've made a single page layout.

Here is the sketch


And my take on it


First Born

I've used papers from MyMindsEye Market street collection. The papers are Asnbury Heights Vignette Paper and Wallpaper Paper. I've used Label stickers from the same collection and also Mixed bag with pressed foil accents. Also a bit of Medieval gold mist from Mr Huey's. Letters are from American Crafts.

This is what I've created for the sketch this week. Hope you enjoy! 

Hugs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture!! Love the papers and the gear!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely layout Susanna, love the embellishments and I used some of the same papers this week too! great minds huh ?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.