Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A simple card with a powerful sentiment

HI there,

today I'll show you the card I've made for this weeks Let's Scrap sketch.
This weeks sketch is by Debby de Wilde from Holland.


And here is my take 

Frienship makes the should flourish

A simple card with paper from Maja Design Life by the Sea collection. 
A Reprint stamp with Memento ink.


So there is not anything more to that. A simple card with focus on the sentiment.

Thank's for peeking in and do leave a comment, so I'll know you've visited.

Hugs,
Susanna

2 comments:

  1. Det er et nydelig kort du har laget. Majaarkene er så fine, og stempelet du har brukt er veldig fint. Ønsker deg en fin uke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the statement says but I love the simple clean look to your card!
    ~Kim
    kimsscrapbookaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.