I have to show you the things I've done lately.
First of all I've made a card, a real autumn card with papers from Carta Bella collection A perfect Autumn. I've used an old Let's Scrap ketch 2-3-12 by Debby de Wilde.
The papers from Carta Bella are just so delicious colors and makes a perfect card to give away just because.
Another layout I've made is for the Color Stories Inspiration
The first one is the CSI case file #144 and here you can see the case file itself
I've used all the 5 colors and the evidence can be found polka dots, paint/ watercolor, triangles, phrase stickers and flowers. The testimony is the journaling about creativity.
This is a picture of myself at about 4 yo. I was for sure a very stubborn little girl. And still I can feel that showing in the picture.
The third thing I did this weekend is the CSI case file #145 and here is the case file presented
Here is how I cracked the case file. I've used Echo Park I love fall #SW5204 as background. Some Carta Bella, A perfect Autumn papers Trees #CB-PA34004 and Crisp Days #CB-PA34006 and Journaling cards #CB-PA34002. Some Echo Park WE are Family by Lori Whitlock Good Times #WAF66004
The picture is taken from my dad's summer house at the island near Hanko outer archipelago. This is a beautiful sunset when the sea lies blank and the sun has just fallen behind the horizon coloring the sky with all possible colors.
All the colors from the case file is here. The evidence can be found in the flowers, stamps and polka dots. The testimony is using the word imagine. Imagine a world without wars.
Note: WIth this layout I was chosen to the watch list at CSI
This is all for now. Thank you for peeking in. I'd love you to leave me a comment, so I'll know you've visited.
Hugs,
Susanna




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.