Wednesday, October 29, 2014

U R Adorable

It's me again,

Today I want to show you a layout that I've made as my DT duty for Let's Scrap sketches blog.
The sketch is made by Debby de Wilde from Holland, our sketch designer and owner of the blog.


It is a double page sketch but I have used only the left side of the sketch.
Here is my take 

U R Adorable

I've used a paper from MME Jubilee collection Mint Julep "Wild" Tribal Paper, Mixed bag from the same collection as well as label stickers. Pentel aquash colors for the arrows and wordstickers from Authentique "Petite Diction" Accomplished. A bit of gesso to soften the painted colors is added too.

So this is it, folks.
Thank's for once again peeking in. You would make me so happy if you also could leave me a comment, just tell me how was your day!

Hugs,
Susanna



1 comment:

  1. Love the addition of gesso Susanna...as always those kids of yours make the best subjects to your pages, handsome lad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.