Thursday, November 28, 2013

11-27-13

Hi there, 

11-27-13 is the number of this weeks sketch at Let's Scrap by Debby de Wilde.
This is how it looks like. 


a tricky sketch so I had to do two layouts on it.
This is my DT work:


This picture is taken on my grand mothers 90th birthday on 2009. Unfortunately she passed away just after her 91st birthday, a year later. It was such an lovely party. We were all gathered and had a glass of champagne to celebrate. The same we did on her funeral, lifted a champagne glass to celebrate her long life. I still miss her a lot !!!

This picture is taken during the easter 2012, on my mothers 70th birthday. She had this small party for her closest relatives and friends. Here too we had a glass of champagne! Since that is her favorite. In this picture with me I have also my brother.

Papers are from BoBunny the Avenues collection. Flowersfrom Prima Marketing.

This all for this time, thank you for peeking in!

Hugs,
Susanna

1 comment:

  1. I'm scrap lifting 1rst Lo on this post for your end of year Challenge @ let's scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.