Well I already revealed part1 earlier, so here comes part 2 and 3.
PART 2 of the Challenge !
In this second part I want you to lift a layout of mine.
1. From this blog choose one of my Let's Scrap layouts and lift it.
2. Leave a comment at the blogpost where you found that layout. = 1 point
3. Scrap your take of it and post it in the gallery. = 1point
4. In the comment section when posting your layout in the gallery, link to the original layout in my blog. =1 point
This part gives you total 3 points as stated above.
Remember to tag it right, with the sketch number and EndofYearChallenge (the same way as in the first part)
PART 3 of the Challenge !
Hey all talented ladies ! It is time to reveal yet another part of this challenge. Are you in for it ?
Ok, here it comes… to quote Abba, I give you the theme.
"I have a dream, a song to sing…
to help me cope, with anything…
If you see the wonder of a fairytale…
you can take the future, even if you fail…
I believe in angels
something good in everything I see...
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream…. I have a dream !
So, using that song to inspire you and the sketch 4-20-10 I want you to create a layout with the theme DREAMS. This can be what ever as long as it has to do with dreams. I also want to see minimum one star and a handwritten journaling, a text that inspires just you !
This part gives you total 3 points (1 for posting a layout, 1 for the star and 1 for the handwritten journaling)
Remember to tag it right, with the sketch number and EndofYearChallenge (the same way as in the first part)
Here is my take on the part 3.
Papers from Maja Design, wash tape from YoDo.
This is all for now, folks.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.