I have another case file and a layout to show you that I did for the CSI case file 101.
This is the case file:
and this is my take on it:
I've used all the colors. Evidence: ribbon and something shiny. Testimony: The journaling starts with the word Family and I've journaled about our holidays.
I've used the CSI coordinates, few MME Stella and Rose brads, a Jim Holtz word stick and washi tape.
The picture is taken on our vacation in Thailand Koh Lanta few years ago. We went for a day trip with a tuktuk and experienced the former "city" of the island… Old Town. This is on the pier, which was about 1 km long. Not all of us were that happy and cheery at the time of the picture. The boys were really tired after the walk in the hot sun.
This is all for this time. Thank's for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.