I am so sorry that I have not had the time to post the last part of the End of Year 2013 challenge.
well here it goes:
The Final part of the competition.
I was thinking really hard on this final part. And when I thought I've got it… I realized that I really didn't. When starting to write the update on Let's Scrap challenge thread, I was still not totally sure what the final part was going to look like. Hmmmm..hmmmm..
Ok, this is how it turned out.
Let this picture inspire you. It is a picture taken from my bedroom window one summer evening in august 2012.
And remember to tag it right, with the sketch number and EndofYearChallenge (the same way as in the previous parts.
You can use which ever of the Let's Scrap sketches.
This part gives you 2 points.
Here is my inspiration layout. (you do not need to use this picture in your layout as I did)
So, this is it. All the entries uploaded in the Let's Scrap gallery that meet the requirements will be counted for.
I wish you all good luck ! You have approximately 2 more weeks time to finish your layouts.
I will publish the winner on the 7th of January.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.