Sunday, November 17, 2013

End of Year Challenge at Let's Scrap

I am  hosting the End of Year Challenge at Let's Scrap.

You need to register as a member, you can find the sign up page here.
Then you find this challenge in the forum under the thread Design Team Challenges. Looking forward seeing you there!

The challenge has 5 parts and will be going on until the end of the year, just to give you enough time to finsih all the different parts. Since we have approximately 6 week left of this year… OMG, only 6 weeks !!! … I will be posting one part each week, that leaving an extra week to finish it all. 

All the different parts will be giving you points, 1 point per requirement. This will be stated in the description of each part. I will be counting points for you all the way and I will be giving a price to that person who completes the challenge with most points. If participants have the same amount of points I will draw a winner randomly.

Part 1 of the End of Year Challenge
Since it is almost one year since our dear friend and Admin, Betty Anne passed away I want you to create an layout or a card, using LS sketch. The work you do doesn't have to be for Betty Anne, but to honor someone who has passed away.

When posting the work in the gallery, I want you to tag it right: EndofYearChallenge (all one word), followed by a comma, a space and the sketch number you used. 
Mine will be tagged EndofYearChallenge, 2.24.10

I also want you to tell me who you make the layout or card to and one sweet memory of that family member. 

This part will give you 2 points. 1 point for the layout/card and 1 point for your written story in the comment field.

Here is mine:



My layout is dedicated to my Grandma, Grandpa and my dear brother as well as Betty Anne. Grandma and Grandpa were the ones with whom I spent my summers, my brother passed away too early for 7 years ago and Betty Anne being the most welcoming and supporting person who guided us members and DT's with a delicate  hand. All these people were very important to me in different times of my life.

I've used papers from Echo Park.

This is all for now. Go sign up at Let's Scrap and join the Challenge.


Hugs,

Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.