Saturday, November 23, 2013

BoBunny The Avenues collection and DT work

This week I made a layout for the Let's Scrap weekly sketch, 11-20-13. It is actually a card sketch but I felt like doing a layout. I also found a picture that I hadn't scrapped earlier.
I tried few techniques like, stamping with gesso, misting, stamping and water coloring. Not really my style, but it'll do. I've used papers from BoBunny The Avenues collection.



The next card is made with Let's Scrap sketch 9-21-11 as my inspiration. I love this sketch and have used it every now and then for cards. This one is made with papers from the BoBunny The Avenues collection. I fussy cut the clock and thereby matched with the Let's Scrap Challenge 175.


So this was all for this week. Hope you enjoyed and do leave a message so I'll know you've visited.

Hugs, Susanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.