Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Vacation

I've been on vacation... but I have been doing some cards though.
I've had 3 weeks of vacation and this year I managed to pin it on the perfect period. The weather was great and I've really enjoyed the summer. We've had some friends over and also my mum and brother with his girlfriend. Great weekend.

I managed to include a bit of scrapping, even though I've been busy with all the guests and relatives.
To start with I want to show you a layout I made for a magazine a while ago. I had to wait for them to either accept it or deny it before I could show you.


I've used papers from BoBunnys Double dot collection. I love all the colors. Also acrylic paints and some gesso. The pictures are of my cute DS 6 yo one of our boat trips to Kobba Klintar this summer.

Few cards that I've made


These cards are made with the Let's Scrap weekly sketch 7-17-13 and papers from Simple Stories collection I (heart) Summer.


This third card is made with the ever so gorgeous papers from G45.

This all until next time. Hope to be able to show you new things soon.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.