I found the other day out that Hobbyworld is having a challenge for this month of August. The theme was summer, what is summer for me. Well, I didn't have to think too long to find the answer for this. I just had to find the perfect picture.
The next thing was to get the juices going, which I really had a hard time with. I haven't done any scrapping during the summer... or very little to be exact. So sitting by there with all the papers and the pictures, I couldn't choose papers nor had I an idea how to design the layout. I tried different papers, but nothing seemed to match with the picture. So I walked away with a white cardboard and a picture on top of it. I left it for few days.
Yesterday, I walked past the paper with the photo on top of it and just knew what I wanted to do. I did some misting, cutting of papers and... well, see for your self.
This picture is from older DS sailing camp at the ever so beautiful Rödhamn. Here are all the optimist jolles, small sailing boats, ready rigged and waiting for the kids to take them out. My older DS is so into sailing so it has become quite important for the whole family.
Here are some close ups.
Papers are from Echo Park Beautiful life collection and the letters from EK Success.
So this is all for now, folks. Thanks for peeking in. Do leave a comment so I'll know you visited.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Susanna



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.