Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Some activity

I've been working on a couple of layouts the past days. And how fun it has been. This time I won't spend time writing a lot... that I did the other day, but I'll just show you what I've been up to.
First out is a layout I made on the Let's Scrap weekly sketch, created by very talented lady, Jennifer Russell.


And here is my take on the sketch. I've used papers from Sassafrass Lass that I found in my stash. Letters are from American Craft.


The next project is for an application, so I cannot show you the whole layout, but a small peek anyway. I've been using a bit of gesso and acrylic paint... colorful papers on black background. 


So this is it. Hope you'll peek back in for more.
Have a fabulous day !

Hugs,
Susanna


1 comment:

  1. Susanna, This is such a cute layout... Love the colours and the dotty papers are so pretty. That is a great sketch too... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.