Hi there,
today I'll show you a layout that I do not have a picture for yet. Unfortunately the receiver will not get it for this Valentines day because of that. But this layout is done with the CSI case file #191 that was published yesterday. Here is the case file:
For this layout I got inspired by the sketch. I did change it a bit but not too much.
This is how I solved the case.
I used all the colors in the scheme. As evidence I used stripes, teapot, hearts and some wood. The testimony I used is a poem about a friend that is written in the tag.
Here is the poem by Siv Andersson, in Swedish:
Livet blir berikat av kompisar och vänner.
Att människor vill dela sånt man gör och sånt man känner.
Så mycket man får lära, så mycket som blir sagt, så mycket som kan hända, i vänskaplig kontakt.
Ja, det ger så mycket glädje, att vara fler än en.
Att man har nåt gemensamt, i nuet då och sen.
Att ha just dig till vän, ger skäl till tacksamhet.
För du är bra på vänskap, det hoppas jag du vet!
In english roughly like this:
Live gets enriched by friends and family.
For people to want to share things you do and things you feel.
So much is to be learned, so much said, so much can happen in a friendly contact.
Yes, it gives so much happiness, to be more than just one.
That you have something in common now and then.
Having just you as a friend, gives reason for gratitude.
Because you are good at friendship, this I hope you already know!
Sooo, do you want to see the page? Remember it doesn't have any picture...
Here is a close up of the flower cluster.
Unfortunately the photos are taken during the evening and the quality is compromised a bit.
I've used papers from Maja Design from the following collections
Coffee in the arbor - Let's Share a Cookie COF-691
Nyhavn- The Sunny Side NYH-721
Nyhavn- Sitting at the dock NYH-727
Vintage Winter - It's Chilly Outside VIN-468
Crea Diem - Kärleken övervinner allt
The letters are from American Crafts and the flowers from Prima Marketing. The teapot is from Maya Road and the hearts I don't know the manufacturer but are of wood.
So this is it !
Hope you enjoyed it.
You could leave a comment, please.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.