Hi there,
I am speed... that was Lightning McQueen who said that when preparing for the competition.
Today, however, I had to challenge myself with time. I gave myself 15 minutes time to create a layout for CSI challenge #192.
So I actually managed it. Here is my speed work.
Not so bad... even though the picture is not that good and the colors do not look like they do really, but you get the hang of it.
I've used all the colors in the challenge. As evidence you can find BasicGrey solid paper as background, vine and flowers and some torn paper.
The testimony is written in the tag but as it describes this cute little guys secret wish he was really careful that I was not allowed to blurt it out on the net. This was the only way I get to publish this picture of him. So unfortunately you can only guess what his secret wish is.
I've used Fancy Pants Design papers from the Timbergrove collection Timbergrove strips Item #2122 and Maja Design item BAS-590, 1st of March from the Vintage Spring Basics collection and NYH-726 Eating Out from the Nyhavn collection. I've also used Fancy Pants Design Timbergrove collection Sticker Fundamentals Item #2124.
Thank's for peeking in and I again ask you to leave me a comment so I'll know you've been here.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.