Saturday, September 17, 2016

I am alive..

... at least I think.

Hi there!
Long time no see ...

Today I've made a album page. Woot Woot, long time since the last time. I checked that I've made an album page sometime in March. Anyways, today is the day...

I've made an album page with CSI case file 212 as inspiration.
This is what the case file is all about...


And this is what I've done.


I've used all the colors in the case file. As evidence I've used shiny gold elements, flowers and a frame. The testimony is a story about how my son and I have spent the lastest weekends together when big brother and dad are away sailing. We have done things that we enjoy eg. eaten fast food, chocolate, watching movies, getting to bed late and waking up late...

I've used papers from Bazzill Basics and Maja Design, Vintage Summer Basics 1933 - BAS-509 and Vintage Spring Basics 9th of March - BAS-598. Flowers, Faber Castell Gelatos and Gold Stickles.

Unfortunately this is it, for this time. Hope to get time to do some more pages and cards soon.

Hugs,
Susanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.