Tuesday, February 9, 2016

LS sketch 2-1-16

HI there,

Today I made a layout on the Let's Scrap Sketch 2-1-16.
It has been ages since I've done or posted a layout for LS, but here it goes.

Here is the sketch.


This is a double page layout made by Michelle van Wyk for Let's Scrap but I've done a one page layout using this as inspiration. The sketch has so many elements that tickled me. I made a layout using lots of gesso and attaching all kinds of details in the background with it. I've also used flowers from Prima Marketing and paper from Bazzil Basics and Artemio and the letters are from Webster's Pages collections Nature and Lullaby.
So would you like to see what I've been working on?

Ok, here it comes...

and here is a close up on the left bottom corner.


So this is all for now, folks.
Thanks for peeking in.
I would appreciate you to leave me a note that you've been here.

Hugs,
Susanna


6 comments:

  1. Adorable little boy. Thanks for playing along with Let's Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. great interpretation of the sketch!! love the softness of the page for a toddler page. Thank you for playing along at Let's Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely gorgeous single page! Really, really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly beautiful! I love the softness of your page, your sweet photo and beautiful flower cluster. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your layout isn't too complicated, meaning that your eye is drawn to the photo. Super job! Thanks for playing along at Let's Scrap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is an absolutely gorgeous layout!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.