Hi there,
Something happened today and it was a good thing.
As you've noticed here on the blog, it has been a long time since I scrapped, 7-8 months to be informative. Well, today I did two layouts! Can you believe it?
Yesterday I scrolled some nice ones on Pinterest and today I thought: What the heck, I'll give it a try.
So, I have two layouts to show you.
The first one is a CSI (actually both are) major case file 187:
and here is my take:
The papers and decorations are Fancy Pants Timbergrove Item "2114 Flurries, Sticker fundamentals Item #2124 and White Corrugate Sheet Item #1567. I do not know the maker of the clock.
The case file was solved with evidence such as gears, stars and a watch part. The Testimony is journaling tucked between the picture and the papers. And I've used all the colors required.
The second layout is for CSI case file 189:
And my take:
I've used papers from Maja Design such as Nyhavn; eating out, Vintage Spring Basics; 3rd of March and Vintage Winter; Lovely winter day. Cardstock from Basil Basics.
I solved the case with using all the required colors and as evidence I give you string, circle, cork and handwritten fonts. The testimony is an idea used from the journal jar prompt.
With this layout I made the watch list on CSI.
Not so bad after a long break. I hope I get the time to sit down and create some more soon.
Thanks for peeking in.
Hugs,
Susanna





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.