today I want to show you a layout that I made for the CSI major case file #190.
Here is the case file.
I used all the colors in my layout and as evidence you can find stars, stamps and marine elements as well as leaves. The testimony used is the Intriguing Title from a link provided at the site. The inspiration to the layout is the word grow.
I used papers from Bazzil Basics, Maja Design collection Nyhavn: Eating out NYH-726 and Echo Park Reflections by Lori Whitlock Item # RE 52012 - Remember this moment.
The letters are from element stickers Item #52015 Echo Park -same collection as above and from American Crafts. Flowers from Prima Marketing and RePrint.
SO here is my take on the case file:
here is a close up on the flower corner.
so this is all for now. I hope to get some time to scrap during the weekend.
Thanks for peeking in and don't forget to leave me a comment. I just love to see who's been here.
Hugs,
Susanna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for peeking in. I really appreciate your comment.